Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome Back!

Since I quit my previous blog I've received nothing but complaints from my family. I finally caved in, I'm back okay. Stop your whining! Here's the catch with the new one: I've recently become infatuated with baking blogs (thanks Chris) so I've decided to do the same. I'll be posting photos and recipes for all my baking creations as well as posting links to recipes I find and would like to try. You get the idea. We'll see how it goes. I'm sure among all the food there will also be fun pictures and video of events besides food to so you can all get your fix of my entertaining life. So Mimi, Mom and Deba here you go. You may be the only ones who ever look at this, so this is for you! Once I get my page all customized and cute again I'll be posting about yesterdays "cupcake" adventure. Stay tuned for Triple Citrus "Cupcakes", and those quotes are there for a good reason, just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment