Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kolbey's 9th Birthday

Last year a co-worker of mine at Coldwell Banker, Jill, asked me to make cupcakes for her daughter's 8th birthday. Apparently, Kolbey was a fan of my work as she asked for me to make her cupcakes again for her 9th birthday this year. Her mom showed her pictures of the mini-layer cakes I made a few weeks ago and she simply had to have them. The mini layer cakes I made the time before were a little grown up so we made these brighter girly colors for the birthday party.
Here is Miss Kolbey on her birthday with one of her mini-cakes
Here's a upclose view of each cake:
All decorated with candy!
The girls with their cakes at Kolbey's party.
So glad you enjoyed your cakes Kolbey! Can't wait to see what I get to bake for your birthday next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment