Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vacation Bible School

This year for St. John's Vacation School somehow someone decided that I would be in charge of music and dance. I was worried and nervous, I'm not really sure why since I've taught dance and kids' theater stuff for like EVER but doing it for a group of 400+ children and packing it all into 5 days was intimidating to me. Well to say the least...it went fantastic. The kids were great, they were so well behaved, did a great job performing for their parents, and were just all around awesome kids.
Chris and I got a little wild on crazy hat day!
And I had a few pals from the Melodrama (Jack Prince and Kaya Lyendecker) in my Kindergarten class.

We had a great week! Next week we have a whole new set of kids. Here's hoping week 2 goes just as well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment