Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sail Away

Tomorrow morning we head off to Long Beach to board the Carnival Paradise until Friday. The life of luxury awaits, not to mention more food than I've ever seen in my entire life! I'm so excited. I've been packed for nearly a week. Midnight dessert buffets have been dancing around in my dreams for a month. The song Food Glorious Food from Oliver has been playing in my head since they day I booked the cruise. They even have an onboard sushi bar. I don't know how they can pack so much amazing into one boat, but from what I heard...THEY DO! After church and work this morning I'm off to Deba's house to trade her cars. Between Kim and I who over pack and Chris and Jon who pack like girls, there was no way we could fit all our luggage into any of our little cars. So Deba is letting us take her SUV, better find her something special on the trip as a thank you gift! We'll all pack up and hit the road around 9 am. We board between 12 and 4.
The earlier we get on board the sooner we can start eating!
I didn't do any baking this weekend, been too busy sitting in my office waiting for the phone to ring. And the rest of the time I've been adding more things to my suitcase that I know I don't need. So, no new photos of yummy treats. HOWEVER, I did do a photoshoot with Christopher's cats yesterday. He only has pictures of them taken with his phone and they aren't very good quality. The kitties now have qualities photos to be proudly displayed!

This is Harley, he's my favorite. It's no secret.



This is Vespa; she is rotten!



No comments:

Post a Comment