Sunday, October 4, 2009

Disney on Ice: Princess Classic


So for my birthday a few weeks ago Christopher surprised me with tickets to see Princesses on Ice.  If you know me you also know that is beyond the perfect gift for me.  I've been counting down the minutes and yesterday was finally the day! He got us 3rd row seats that were just AMAZING. The show was spectacular.  The set was incredible.  There was one large castle with a big screen around it that would open and close.  For each princess the screen would close and open back up to reveal their exact castle each time.  The costumes were particularly great, Disney always has the best costumes but these were even a step above.  The ice skaters were all fantastic.  I even got a Cinderella snow cone and got to keep the adorable little cup it came in.  Don't be fooled all the workers and merchandise were authentic Disney, so nothing was cheap, but oh so worth it.  It was the birthday gift of a life time, thank you so much Chris! My camera wasn't very cooperative with the lighting of the show but I did capture a few great photos click below to see them!



You will also be happy to know the Flip! is making his come back tour.  Act 2 of the show was completely the story of Cinderella (MY FAVORITE) As soon as the video is done uploading to YouTube it will be posted right here, so check back!





No comments:

Post a Comment