Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Comments

A few of you have asked me how to post comments on my blog, well it turns out I've had my blog set up so you can only post comments if you have a blog too, well I fixed that.  Here's what you do!
Below each post there is 
POSTED BY SHAY AT 10:48 AM 0 COMMENTS
well if you cilck the word comments it will take you to a comment box where you can comment on the blog.   After you have written whatever you want go to the drop down menu just below the box where it says "select profile" scroll down to anonymous then hit post comment. Since you don't have a blog and will be writing anonymously make sure you include in your message who you are.  I may be able to tell from context clues but it will be much easier if you just sign your name at the bottom :) good luck.  Do me a favor and do a test and comment on this blog to see if you get it! Email me if you can't do it.


5 comments:

  1. I honestly don't know why the font is two different sizes, I tried to fix it because things like that drive me nuts! I give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay here goes. I hope this goes through. I love keeping up with all of the exciting things that you do. Send me a picture of your new SUV.
    Love Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post pictures of your new car!! I had so much fun finding your new car. I Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What new car?
    Did I miss something?
    Deba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya mom, what happened to me get to tell everyone about my big accomplishment? Well the cats out of the bag now! I bought myself a new car yesterday.

    ReplyDelete