Friday, January 8, 2010

Giant Cupcake/Happy Birthday Uncle Gary

For Christmas, Chris' Nana Patsy got me a gift I've long been contemplating purchasing myself but have never followed through.  The giant Wilton cupcake pan.  For my Uncle Gary's birthday I made him a yellow cake with chocolate frosting in giant cupcake form. As far as the recipe don't get too excited.  Don't tell anyone, especially Sandra, but the yellow cake was a box mix.  I've tried making a scratch yellow cake before at Chris' request and it didn't turn out anything like the classic box yellow cake.  It was dry, not the right color, and certainly not the right flavor.  As for the frosting it's the favorite chocolate frosting recipe I've been using and have posted in previous blogs.  Look it up Nerds! Behold, giant cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment