Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WORLD OF COLOR

I've been following Disney's latest project World of Color for about 2 years now. Every day I've read updates from Disney's blog that have raved and built up SOO much hype about this show. Yesterday was the big day and I went in with VERY high expectations. I was blown out of the water (hehe pun intended). The descriptions, videos and images can not come close to comparing how magical and sheerly amazing this show this.
I'm in the process of putting our pictures and videos from the day together and will post a whole big update once I get a chance but until then, watch this promo video for World of Color released by the DisneyParks Blog I follow.
We had an incredible time to say the least!


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to June 6-7, Sounds like you had a great time yesterday. Are you just a little tired?
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I really wasn't too tired. We Disney-ed hard on Tuesday. It was nuts. But I woke up at 7 yesterday and was fine all day. I'm a seasoned Disney-er.

    ReplyDelete