Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hawaii--Day 3

Day 3 is no where close to being over but we had some down time so I'm taking the opportunity to update from our eventful morning.  Today's agenda as you may recall: teach Shaylan to snorkel. Well we achieved our goal! We went over to the Hilton Waikaloa nearby and used their lagoon.  We rented our equipment and jumped in.  At first I was really intimidated, mostly because a sea turtle swam right at me! After a few minutes I settled in and really enjoyed it! I brought along a waterproof camera/video camera and the pics/video turned out much better than I thought they would.  Oh...and please don't listen to my nasaly voice in the video it's worse than normal from the mask. Not sure what the plan is for the rest of the day- we're all sleepy and salty from the water and sun! Aloha!



No comments:

Post a Comment