Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hawaii--Day 7

Today was a day of relaxation! No major activities, no place to be at any certain time. We did a little shopping, laid by the pool, and grilled some amazing ahi. After a few days of being on the move, it was wonderful to just slow down and just enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery.
Taylor getting some sun

Mom and Sandra enjoying the water


This little guy joined me on the lounge chair for a while

 
The delicious ahi searing 




The finished product

Just incase we had a slow day like this, I've been saving a special treat for the blog. A few days ago Sandra wrote a beautiful song about her fat feet that day. Here is the video...even though she treatened to hack into my blog and delete it! I'm willing to take that risk.


3 comments:

  1. I love your blogs!! I hope you are having a wonderful time boo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks boo! We're having an awesome time. Today is our last full day though :( We have to go home tomorrow. Glad to know someone is reading these things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw well at least you get to come home to the Melo!! right?!?! I know youve missed us!! haha

    and yea, im reading them...creepy stalkerish? I THINK NOT!

    ReplyDelete