Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hawaii--Day 6

Today Mom, Taylor and I went on a great adventure! Gary, Sandra and my Dad wanted to go golfing so we had them drop us off at the Kona dock and we went on a Dolphin and Snorkel Catamaran Tour. It was AWESOME!!! The boat and crew were so so so nice. It was clean and comfortable. They fed us breakfast and lunch. We saw beautiful fish and dolphins. What an experience! I would do that tour every single day if that was an option!Since I wasn't on the lame golf trip, I don't have any pictures of their adventure. Enjoy the pics of the cool group's day!

Alright... Dolphin Video should be good to go finally! Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. So I take it from your comments that the boat was cruising along and the dolphins were swimming along with the boat? Amazing! I loved the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Towards the beginning of the video the boat is pretty still then about half way through we started moving at full speed and the dolphins were competing to keep up with us. They were too cute. I was surprised that the mama dolphins let the babies get so close to the boat.

    ReplyDelete