Thursday, September 24, 2009

Baby Shower Cupcakes


One of the little gals that works in our office, Catie Choate, is due with her first baby girl the beginning of October. Yesterday the ladies at the office all got together and threw her a baby shower. My responsibility was of course, cupcakes. Don't tell but since I was making cupcakes for so many people, I used a box cake mix. I used the egg white recipe and threw in multi colored sprinkles into the mix to make my version of funfetti. The real treat was my vanilla frosting.
Ingredients: 2 sticks of butter, 8 cups of powdered sugar, 4 tbs. milk, 4 tsp. vanilla
Directions: Beat softened butter, gradually add in powdered sugar, add in milk and vanilla. I also added pink food coloring.
I used a large circle tip to pipe the frosting then dipped the edges in sprinkles.
So easy! Thanks to my mom and Chris for helping me whip up these cupcakes so fast.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment