Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Um... don't you want to see my ID?


So on my actual birthday, Sunday, Kimberly took me to BJ's where I could legally order my first alcoholic beverage. Disregard all the drinks I ordered on the cruise hehe (I'm such a rebel). Anywhoo, we met at BJ's where Kim gave me an adorable cupcake necklace and a bottle of Malibu Rum. Our waitress was a little wacky to say the least. I ordered my Raspberry Lemon Drop with my ID in hand and the lady doesn't even ask to see it. She moves on the take Kim's order and midway through I stopped her and demanded she looked at my ID. I would not allow her negligence to take away from my proud moment. Take that BJ's lady! My drink didn't even look like the picture in the menu, there was no cute little lemon curl coming off my glass. Oh well, the Chocolate Ghiradeli Pizzokie made up for it! Thanks so much Kim!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment