Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Disney Magic

Apparently everyone who knows me has taken the clue that I love all things Disney. Christopher surprised me with tickets to see Disney Princesses On Ice! We have 3rd row floor seats on Saturday October 3rd. I'm so excited, it was such a great surprise. He knows me too well :) My parents got me customized license plates, mom's ordering them today it will either say "MNYMOUS" or "MNYMOWS" depending on which is available. If you can't tell, it says Minnie Mouse. They also ordered me a personalized brick that will be in the main plaza between the entrances to Disneyland and California adventure. I also get a replica to keep myself. Finally their big surprise was a gigantic Mickey Mouse Jim Shore Figure. It's simply amazing! If you haven't seen any of Jim Shore's work google him, its fantastic. Christopher's mom got me an adorable Charming Tale's mouse that is wearing a wizard coat and looks just like Mickey Mouse in Fantasia. I was so spoiled this year! Deba got me a GORGEOUS pearl pendant with a sparkling diamond. It's breathtaking! She also got me the princess wine glass I've been asking for. I got a very cute jewelry tray from Chris' grandparents. Their niece hand paints ceramics and made this one. She's made pieces for tons of celebrities so I feel pretty special to have a piece of her work. My actual birthday party is on Wednesday so I'll send out another update of what else I get. You people are all WAYYYY too generous. A million thanks so everyone who is making this birthday so special and unforgettable.

Now then, onto one of the most exciting days of my life, CLUB 33 DAY. Yesterday, the day after my birthday, Chris and I went on a special trip to Disneyland to visit Walt Disney's private Club 33. We started off with appetizers of various cheeses, salmon with cream cheese and red onion, crab, lobster, and shrimp, caprese, grilled veggies, and tasty homemade breads. We both chose the same main course Chateaubriand (rare) served with a Maui tempura onion, smashed potatoes, green beans, and a red wine reduction sauce. I wanted to lick the plate. One of the best meals I've had in a very long time. Now for the real amazing part....DESSERT.







Club 33's signature Birthday treat is a GIANT chocolate truffle with an edible white chocolate Mickey face with Club 33 logo chocolate ears. It was so rich and delicious.


They also feature a dessert bar where there are countless miniature sized treats. Here I have a chocolate dipped macaroon, a chocolate tiramisu cup, a cappuccino mouse topped cookie, a lemon curd filled cream puff , and a beautiful white chocolate, milk chocolate curl. Chris had other desserts but we were too dumb to take a picture of his.










Here we are standing outside the secret entrance to Club 33
Ending our evening at the Uva Circle Bar in downtown Disney.


Such a wonderful Day, thanks Chris for everything!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment