Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rosemary's Creamery

Hello my faithful blog readers, I have lots of posts to catch up on! Last Wednesday (the 9th) The Melodrama had a charity bowling day at Westchester bowl. Afterwards, Chris and I had Fish & Chips with Mike Jen and Jack then we all headed over to Rosemary's creamery for some ice cream.

I had "The Peanut Butter Lover." It was a warm giant peanut butter cookie topped with chocolate peanut butter ice cream, chocolate fudge, whip cream and a cherry. So delicious, I couldn't get anywhere near to finishing it!


Christopher had a chocolate peanut butter icecream banana split, since I hate bananas I didn't try it but I'm sure for you banana freaks it was great. We had a fun time watching Jack get covered in his chocolate ice cream that he proudly ordered himself. Jack is almost 3 for those of you who don't know him.
Fun day with great friends and great food!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment